passenger install apache2 module 警告 5

At the end of the installation process, you will be asked to copy and paste a configuration snippet (containing LoadModule, PassengerRoot, etc.) gem env states the GEM_PATH as, /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.2.1. These commands will install Passenger + Apache module through Phusion's APT repository. This installer will guide you through the entire installation process. I already installed ruby 1.9.2-p0 and rails 3.0.8 and installed Passenger with the passenger-install-apache2-module and the passenger gem (v3.0.7). What goes wrong in my computation of the integral? When I restart apache it tells me that mod_rails is already loaded so I guess that passenger is running but I can't figure out why it doesn't start my app! Go back to the operating system / installation method selection menu. For me, the fix was to re-enable the precise-updates repository - I had disabled it in the Update Manager - and updating the system after that. Thanks. Restart or reload Apache to apply any configuration changes. To whoever downvoted me: I proposed an answer that solved the identical problem for me. Date : 2015-05-28 08:46:20 +0200 passenger-install-apache2-module fails on ubuntu 12.04, stackoverflow.com/help/privileges/vote-down. It shouldn't take more than 3 minutes in total. i finally figured out what the problem was and passenger is now running properly. rev 2020.11.13.38000, Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled, Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers, Programming & related technical career opportunities, Recruit tech talent & build your employer brand, Reach developers & technologists worldwide. Star 1 Fork 1 Code Revisions 1 Stars 0 Forks 1. Last active Aug 29, 2015. Version: 5.0.8 Please select the relevant Passenger edition. What would you like to do? Step 2: run the Passenger Apache module installer. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Hint: if you don't remember buying the Enterprise edition, then you are probably using the open source edition. Why my CPU and HDD is not working on 100% during extractions, installations and so on? How to display a program output through a "dialog" window, Teacher asking my 5 year old daughter to take a boy student to toilet, AWS recommend 54 t2.nano EC2 instances instead one m5.xlarge, Creating a Colosseum to hold sports events with good viewer experience and maximum efficiency using up to 16 century tech. I'm not sure if or how to change the path to match the 2.2.1 path though, perhaps this isn't even the problem. Adding a larger chain-set to a mountain bike. site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. Paste the three lines in that file and save the file. In /usr/local/ I had ruby1.9.2-p0 installed (which was the version I wanted to use) but in /usr/ i had ruby1.8.7 installed. It then tells me to add 3 lines to my Apache config file. Passenger doesn't support Windows. Cause: The operating system looks up commands using the PATH environment variable. Administration, debugging and troubleshooting, select "Other / OS independent (generic installation method)", Not familiar with Passenger, or looking to run Passenger in a development environment instead? This makes for a nice easy upgrade path from one version of Ruby to the next. It was a shot in the dark. Do you see anything in the apache or your rails app logs? tells me to put these three lines in apache configuration file. To install Apache Portable Runtime Utility (APU) development headers: rvmsudo passenger-install-apache2-module. Working with the Apache configuration file, How having multiple Ruby interpreters affects Passenger. Please run apt-get install libapr1-dev as root. 3918 1 190.1 MB 0.1 MB /usr/sbin/apache2 When I run sudo apt-get update, it doesn't solve anything. Passenger was confused which ruby version to use so I changed the LoadModule, PassengerRoot and PassengerRuby paths within apache2/mods-enabled/passenger.load and .config to the correct paths and it finally worked! yum install httpd-devel. To install Apache Portable Runtime (APR) development headers: Embed. 12531 149.5 MB 1.4 MB Passenger ust-router See: Btw., just for the record: I discovered the same problem as Elmor after upgrading to Precise from 10.04 (iirc). Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Arizona law requires you to admit to carrying a firearm. to be installed. (I would have liked to only install important security updates, that's why I had disabled it in the first place.). when trying to install rails, Could not find rake-12.2.1 in any of the sources (Bundler::GemNotFound). -------------------------------- To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Now in terminal use sudo a2enmod to enable the module. Word for: "Repeatedly doing something you are scared of, in order to overcome that fear in time". Then sorry, we do not provide packages for this version at the moment. apache2.2-common seems to be badly broken. You can use any compatible version of Ruby, and any gemset you like, via RVM, and possibly also RBENV. Doesn't the 22nd amendment prevent Donald Trump from running for president again in 2024? Why my CPU and HDD is not working on 100% during extractions, installations and so on? Which one should I use? will the pilot in a plane be able to tell if people are jumping up and down? Is there a simple argument why graph isomorphism is not NP-complete? To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. How is North Korea democratic, if there's only one party with one ideology? I checked the gem env command as is mentioned to get more information and it seems that the "GEM_PATH" is different. allen@dev2 % passenger-install-apache2-module ~ Welcome to the Phusion Passenger Apache 2 module installer, v5.0.8. The server should only be accessible through a LAN. thanks for your answer anyway! Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. How can I explain an 8 month "university gap" in my career? did you follow any tutorial? afair / passenger-install-apache2-module-5.0.8.log. Configuring Passenger for Apache works as follows: During the Passenger installation process, Apache is setup to load the Passenger Apache module. This might help future users. 0. * Checking whether there are no other Phusion Passenger installations... ✓. Do any grandmasters win more with black than white? In my case, the file was, passenger.load. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and You may have to uninstall apache first. Now I try passenger-install-apache2-module. I found my way to this page here... https://github.com/projecthydra-labs/hydradam/wiki/Installation:-Apache-&-Passenger. What happened to Frodo's parents and why is he living with Bilbo? Is the temperature of the universe rising? ---------- Apache processes ---------- i tried both ways, both didn't work. Passenger can be installed through a variety of installation methods. But I don't get any errors from that. When will Voyager 2 overtake Pioneer 10 as the 2nd most distant spacecraft from the Sun? There is also a pre-made package for passenger in the Precise repo: Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! Please, Is your Red Hat or CentOS version not listed? I'm trying to setup a ruby on rails server on ubuntu10.10 with apache2 and mod_rails (Phusion Passenger). So I added these lines to '/etc/apache2/apache2.conf': And I edited my '/etc/apache2/httpd.conf' and added: I also found out that the file mod_passenger.so in /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/passenger-3.0.7/ext/apache2/ actually does not exist, its name is mod_passenger.c. Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! Passenger for Apache does not consult Passengerfile.json, only the Apache configuration file. I did that and passenger-install-apache2-module was able to pass the mentioned errors. The following packages have unmet dependencies: apache2-prefork-dev : The answer is the configuration files are seperated into many pieces and they reside in /etc/apache2/mods-available. I'm trying to setup a ruby on rails server on ubuntu10.10 with apache2 and mod_rails (Phusion Passenger). :-) - passenger-install-apache2-module-5.0.8.log. Execute: This will create the mod_passenger.so file inside your gem directory, and give you three lines to copy into your apache2.conf file.

甲 本 ヒロト 本 4, 能年玲奈 身長 伸びた 4, ケーズデンキ 修理 電話番号 9, 有吉 巨人 最終回 34, Albanox うと 年齢 15, 白井家 母 インスタ 5, バスケ 河村 なんj 7, 東方ロストワード 信頼度 バグ 20, 成蹊大学 有名人 在学 7, 面白い ツッコミ 2ch 13, 橋下徹 豊中市 マンション 7, 毛糸 湯のし やり方 41, モンテクリスト伯 最終回 動画 Pandora 7, ニーア オートマタ ポッド 設定 28, Chrome リモートデスクトップ 帯域 4, トーマス 100均 2020 12, スタバ ネイバーフッド 閉店 30, キャベツ 畑 神辺 閉店 13, ミュウツー 性格 おすすめ 36, 星野源 大人計画 きっかけ 57, Model Type 違い 4, ドラクエ8 魔法の鍵 盗賊の鍵 23, 毛虫 種類 黒 オレンジ 12, Please Check It 意味 8, 死役所 幸子 ネタバレ 15巻 27, Transferwise マイナンバー 安全 8, 株式 会社 オールウェイズ 世田谷 49, 今日から俺は ほくねい編 ネタバレ 11, The Daffodils 解説 4,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *