here with me 歌詞 7

You're saying the words that I want you to say 你總能說中我內心的想法. ◇~ 1 ~◇ 《Here With Me》是由美国音乐制作人棉花糖(Marshmello)与苏格兰电音乐队CHVRCHES合作的一首歌曲,由CHVRCHES成员Lauren Mayberry演唱,于2019年3月8日通过环球唱片发布。 I don't wanna call my friends, When I hear your voice I know I'm finally free Every single word is perfect as it can be And I need you here with me When you lift me up I know that I'll never fall I can speak to you by saying nothing at all Every single time I find it harder to breathe 'Cause I need you here with me Everyday You're saying the words that I want you to say There's a pain in my heart and it won't go away Now I know I'm falling in deep 'Cause I need you here with me Everyday You're saying the words that I want you to say There's a pain in my heart and it won't go away Now I know I'm falling in deep 'Cause I need you here with me I think I see your face in every place that I go I try to hide it but I know that it's going to show Every single night I find it harder to sleep 'Cause I need you here with me Everyday You're saying the words that I want you to say There's a pain in my heart and it won't go away Now I know I'm falling in deep 'Cause I need you here with me Everyday You're saying the words that I want you to say There's a pain in my heart and it won't go away Now I know I'm falling in deep 'Cause I need you here with me Can I tell you something just between you and me? Now I know I'm falling in deep Until your resting here with me Can I tell you something just between you and me? I can speak to you by saying nothing at all. I won't go,I won't sleep,I can't breathe And I need you here with me 我可以跟你傾訴一堆屁話. CHVRCHES)-歌詞-Can I tell you something just between you and me?When I hear your voice I know I\'m finally freeEvery single word is perfect as it can beAnd I need yo -MyMusic懂你想聽的,打開APP立即開始聽歌 Can I tell you something just between you and me? ◇~ 間奏 ~◇ I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show There's a pain in my heart and it won't go away Now I know I'm falling in deep Until your resting here Every day Until you're resting here with me Here With Me (Feat. 當你鼓舞我,我知道我永遠不必害怕摔跤. When you lift me up, I know that I'll never fall. Oh I am what I am,I'll do what I want,but I can't hide Every single word is perfect as it can be ●●● ●● ● I didn't hear you leave I wonder how am I still here 我沒聽見你離去 我很好奇自己為何還在這裡 I don't want to move a thing it might change my memory 我不想動 因為可能會改寫記憶 Oh I am what I am I'll do what I want but I can't hide ㄡ我就是這樣的人 我會任性而為 但我無法躲藏 I won't go I won't sleep I can't breathe until you're resting here with me 我不會走 我沒法入睡 我不能呼吸 除非你陪我在此安歇 I won't leave I can't hide I cannot be until you're resting here with me 我不會離去 我無法躲藏 我不可能存在 除非你陪我在此安歇 I don't want to call my friends they might wake me from this dream 我不想呼喊我的朋友 因為他們會把我從美夢喚醒 And I can't leave this bed risk forgetting all that's been 我不會冒著忘記所有美好的事物而離開這張床 Oh I am what I am I'll do what I want but I can't hide ㄡ我就是這樣的人 我會任性而為 但我無法躲藏 I won't go I won't sleep I can't breathe until you're resting here with me 我不會走 我沒法入睡 我不能呼吸 除非你陪我在此安歇 I won't leave I can't hide I cannot be until you're resting here with me. 我不會離去 我無法躲藏 我不可能存在 除非你陪我在此安歇 I won't go I won't sleep I can't breathe until you're resting here with me 我不會走 我沒法入睡 我不能呼吸 除非你陪我在此安歇 I won't leave I can't hide I cannot be until you're resting here with me. I can speak to you by saying nothing at all. 'Cause I need you here with me When I hear your voice, I know I'm finally free, Every single word is perfect as it can be, When you lift me up, I know that I'll never fall, I can speak to you by saying nothing at all, Every single time, I find it harder to breathe, You're saying the words that I want you to say, There's a pain in my heart and it won't go away, I think I see your face in every place that I go, I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show, Every single night, I find it harder to sleep, 【歌詞翻譯】The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This, 【歌詞翻譯】Jessie J - Flashlight (電影《Pitch Perfect 2》主題曲). 而我只想你陪著我. 'Cause I need you here with me 'Cause I need you here with me I won't leave,I can't hide,I cannot be It might change my memory 作曲: Every single time, I find it harder to breathe There's a pain in my heart and it won't go away I won't leave,I can't hide,I cannot be, Here With Me (跟我在這)-歌詞- I didn\'t hear you leave I wonder how am I still here 我沒聽見你離去 我很好奇自己為何還在這裡 I don\'t want to move a thing it might change my memory 我不想動 因為可能會改 -MyMusic懂你想聽的,打開APP立即開始聽歌 You're saying the words that I want you to say When you lift me up, I know that I'll never fall 我可以跟你傾訴一堆屁話. 'Cause I need you here with me 而我只想你陪著我. 【歌詞翻譯】Marshmello (ft. CHVRCHES) - Here With Me By: 好青年 - In: 單曲 , 推薦 , 歌詞翻譯 - 0 意見 美國蒙面電音 DJ Marshmello 於 3/8 推出單曲「Here With Me」,與蘇格蘭電子流行三人組 CHVRCHES 共同創作,女主唱 Lauren Mayberry 真誠嗓音替歌曲情感增色不少。 Music maniac is the part of me that lives for music. You're saying the words that I want you to say When I hear your voice I know I'm finally free Every single word is perfect as it can be 'Cause I need you here with me. Until your resting here Until you're resting here with me Oh I am what I am,I'll do what I want,but I can't hide They might wake me from this dream CHVRCHES 這首歌有兩個不同情境的版本。 在官方MV裡,CHVRCHES'扮演著女兒的角色, 為她父親 There's a pain in my heart and it won't go away I won't go,I won't sleep,I can't breathe, 作詞:Steve Mac, Martin Doherty, Marshmello, Lauren Mayberry & Iain Cook    ◇~ 前奏 ~◇ You're saying the words that I want you to say When you lift me up, I know that I'll never fall. Every single night, I find it harder to sleep Until you're resting here with me I won't go,I won't sleep,I can't breathe And I need you here with me. I won't go,I won't sleep,I can't breathe, 'Cause I need you here with me When I hear your voice, I know I'm finally free And I need you here with me. 'Cause I need you here with me. 我不會離去 我無法躲藏 我不可能存在 除非你陪我在此安歇 I won't go I won't sleep I can't breathe until you're resting here with me 我不會走 我沒法入睡 我不能呼吸 除非你陪我在此安歇 I won't leave I can't hide I cannot be until you're resting here with me. Now I know I'm falling in deep 當你鼓舞我,我知道我永遠不必害怕摔跤. You're saying the words that I want you to say Until your resting here with me 'Cause I need you here with me Here With Me-歌詞- ~ 前奏 ~ ~ 2 ~ ~ 1 ~ I didn't here you leave, I wonder how am I still here, I don't want to move a thing, It might change m... -快打開 KKBOX 盡情收聽。 I won't leave,I can't hide,I cannot be, 我不會離去 我無法躲藏 我不可能存在 除非你陪我在此安歇 Oh I am what I am I'll do what I want but I can't hide ㄡ我就是這樣的人 我會任性而為 但我無法躲藏 I won't go I won't sleep I can't breathe until you're resting here with me 我不會走 我沒法入睡 我不能呼吸 除非你陪我在此安歇 I won't leave I can't hide I cannot be until you're resting here with me. And I can't leave this bed, Every single time, I find it harder to breathe. 因為我需要你在我身邊 . Until you're resting here with me There's a pain in my heart and it won't go away 我的內心有個難以癒合的傷痛. Every single word is perfect as it can be I didn't here you leave, 作曲:Steve Mac, Martin Doherty, Marshmello, Lauren Mayberry & Iain Cook Here With Me / Sarah Brightman の歌詞ページです。 作詞:ARMSTRONG DIDO/GABRIEL PASCAL RICHARD MARCEL GHISLAIN 作曲:ARMSTRONG DIDO/GABRIEL PASCAL RICHARD MARCEL GHISLAIN 歌いだし:I didn't hear you leave I wonder how am I still here (153832) When I hear your voice, I know I'm finally free I won't leave,I can't hide,I cannot be Every day 每一天. Every day I wonder how am I still here, ◇~ 2 ~◇ Marshmello - Here With Me Feat. I can speak to you by saying nothing at all Can I tell you something just between you and me? ♫~愛聽音樂、喜歡音樂、欣賞音樂、愛上音樂~♥ 和好青年一起沉溺音樂、徜徉其中,成為音樂狂熱分子吧!, Copyright © 2013 好青年的音樂清單 - Designed by kopasoft, Written by Steve Mac, Martin Doherty, Marshmello, Lauren Mayberry & Iain Cook. 我不會離去 我無法躲藏 我不可能存在 除非你陪我在此安歇. Until you're resting here with me Can I tell you something just between you and me? I won't go, I won't sleep,I can't breathe I think I see your face in every place that I go Dido - Here With Me (中英歌詞) I didn't hear you leave, 我沒聽見你離去 I wonder how am I still here, 我很好奇自己為何還在這裡 I don't want to move a thing, 我不想動 it might change my memory 因為可能會改寫記憶 Oh I am what I am, Oh 我就是這樣的人 I'll do what I want, 我會任性而為 risk forgetting all that's been 作詞:    Oh I am what I am,I'll do what I want,but I can't hide Here With Me Lyrics: Can I tell you something just between you and me? Everyday 'Cause I need you here with me. There's a pain in my heart and it won't go away Every single time, I find it harder to breathe. When you lift me up, I know that I'll never fall I can speak to you by saying nothing at all Every single time, I find it harder to breathe 'Cause I need you here with me Every day You're saying the words that I want you to say There's a pain in my heart and it won't go away Now I know I'm falling in deep 'Cause I need you here with me Every day Until your resting here with me. I don't want to move a thing, I won't leave,I can't hide,I cannot be Every day Now I know I'm falling in deep

ガスガン パーツ 名称 7, Python Opencv で遊んでみる 6, 朝顔 自由研究 色水 6, グランド ハイアット 福岡 ハッピーアワー 4, 岩井志麻子 息子 大学 8, 曠野 意味 こころ 8, スラムダンク ギャグ なんj 4, 韓国 大麻 吸える 30, スズキ ドライブレコーダー Ca68 29, イドラ 攻略 イベント 4, 菅田将暉 Love Cdラベル 21, ぐろ っ く 18c 電動 10禁 改造 41, ホテルセリーヌ 長野県 場所 35, 無限の住人 万次 キス 4, デレステ 総選挙 9回 50位 7, 反町隆史 滋賀 ジム 57, ワールドトリガー ネタバレ 196 5, スーツ シーズン8 つまらない 11, 氷河期世代 ゆとり世代 相性 6, Telephone Sixtones 歌割り 26, ガーゼ 水通し 乾燥機 8, ノブ ツッコミ じゃ 17, ふる おる ふる おる 8, 要旨 まとめ方 例 18,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *